Daily Skincare Tips: These 4 types of skin are prone to ageing, so they need to be well-maintained! What women fear the most is the appearance of wrinkles on their faces, displaying signs of old age. What can they do?
These 4 types of skin are prone to ageing, so they need to be well-maintained!
1. Dehydrated Skin
Dehydrated skin tends to be dry with mild peeling and flaking. Consult an expert and send a WhatsApp message to +65 8500 3796. When skin remains dehydrated for long periods of time and possesses insufficient levels of water content, it will appear dull and lacklustre without any shine.
In addition, a constant lack of moisture easily leads to fine lines and dry skin lines. In this case, you are highly recommended to apply Hyaluronic Acid Silk Mask on daily basis to keep your skin hydrated. You are also advised to apply L'eaine Vitamin C Moisture Cream, it can be applied entire face to neck and apply multiple layers on dry and wrinkles areas. It helps to gain back your skin moisture level and also reduce wrinkles.
2. Hyperkeratotic Skin
Hyperkeratotic skin is caused by a large quantity of old keratin in the metabolic process that fails to be renewed on time and accumulates on the skin’s surface instead. Consult an expert and send a WhatsApp message to +65 8500 3796. This results in skin that looks even duller. When the keratin buildup becomes too thick, it will cause ageing, therefore creating deep wrinkles that are difficult to remove. Recommend to use the Hydrating & Calming Cleanser reduce blackhead and whitehead. The unique formulation is able to help to remove dead skin gently without making your skin dry. Strengthen your skin barrier with Hyrda & Soothing Serum which is rich in Peptide and Hyaluronic Acid. It helps to repair and reduce the appearance of facial redness caused by inflammation.
3. Skin That Is Exposed to Sunlight
The skin is most terrified of exposure to ultraviolet radiation, which is the primary cause of ageing. Extended periods of exposure to sunlight without the application of sunscreen and carrying out a protective skincare routine afterwards will lead to melanin deposits. This facilitates the growth of a large number of wrinkles and pigmentation, causing photoaging.
Hence, we need to persevere in protecting ourselves from the sun daily. Strongly recommend using Physical Sunscreen as compare to Chemical Sunscreen. Although most of the Physical Sunscreen appears to have a white patch after applying. L'eaine Ultra Hydrating Physical Sunscreen SPF30PA++ has made it easier to apply without leaving the white patch on the skin. L'eaine also launched with another type of Physical Sunscreen named Nude Glow Face Cream SPF30PA++. It is specially formulated for those who have sensitive and breakout skin and is also suitable for all skin types. On top of having UVA/UVB protection, it also enhances your complexion for instantly glowing skin. With this face cream, you can skip your foundation, because the cream can blend with your skin tone. The formulation is also non-greasy and easy to apply.
4. Oxygen- and Blood-Deficient Skin
When the skin contains insufficient oxygen levels or anaemia, it looks sallow and pale. It is primarily caused by malnutrition due to picky eating habits.
Additionally, when the hematopoietic system is not supplied with enough blood, diminishing its function, or if the blood’s oxygen content is insufficient, wrinkles may form. Beauty from inside out really does matter, and by looking after our bodies we can positively affect our appearance and wellbeing too. If you are lack of eating vegetables and fruits on daily basis, you may try cold-presses juices.
How do you combat skin aging?
1. You need to maintain a regular skincare routine which involves gently using your fingers to pat your skin when you apply skincare products. This can hasten the absorption of skincare products and make the skin look livelier. You also need to choose an appropriate pressure to promote the face’s blood circulation.
2. In the mornings, you may choose a high-performing, viscous lotion for your skincare routine, and proceed with applying a serum to relieve sensitive skin while helping to repair the stratum corneum at the same time.
3. Throughout the year, you need to protect your skin against the sun’s harmful rays by applying sunscreen half an hour before you head out. During summer, you need to use an umbrella, don a sun hat and sun-protective clothing.
4. Consume foods rich in Vitamin C and E to prevent melanin deposits and protect the skin. You also need to ensure that you have a sufficient intake of water every day. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, and exercise appropriately to promote blood circulation throughout the body and boost the cells’ oxygen-carrying capacity.
5. There needs to be a balance between life and rest. Avoid staying up late to get sufficient sleep.
Alright, now you’ve learnt the methods to maintain these 4 types of ageing-prone skin, right?
So now you’ve learnt the methods to maintain these 4 types of ageing-prone skin, right? Brightening, pore refining, acne oil control, sensitive skin and other similar skincare advice and explanations to form your personal skincare treasure trove!